Suggestions

Forum >> Suggestions >> Season finishes one day earlier   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
buffmckagan

Scranton Bears
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
Is there any reason why we don't have any games Friday, June 10? The cup champion will be crowned Monday, June 7, and I just don't see why we need to all sit out on the Friday after.

The games could still be played Friday and the teams can get the equivalent in-game rest without taking that day off. I'd rather just have an additional day in the offseason, when I am already comfortable with some down time for the game.

I'm not sure if this is just a programming thing or just a uniformity thing, but that's just my opinion. Some people might be happier with the way things are, and that's cool, too. And if this isn't plausible, it's not the end of the world...just an idea!
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
I was left open in case we ever expanded the cup to another round.

Steve
newtman

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
This is asked every two to three seasons, and the answer remains the same, Steve is planning ahead.
buffmckagan

Scranton Bears
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball

This is asked every two to three seasons, and the answer remains the same, Steve is planning ahead.

You know, regardless of the answer, maybe I wasn't aware of this? No need for the snarky comment
newtman

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Sorry for the snark yesterday, not even sure why since I was having a good day. I will say I did a couple quick searches and although I know this topic comes up every couple of seasons, I couldn't find the threads using the search function so I really shouldn't have been snarky about this one.
buffmckagan

Scranton Bears
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
It's perfectly good! I should have done my research, too, even if it might not have come up in past threads

Previous Page | Show All |