Suggestions

Forum >> Suggestions >> Management Regular Season vs Spring training   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
allen54chevy

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
It would be nice if when we change Management parameters on players for Spring Training, that it would not affect their settings for Regular Season, and vise versa. Generally there are different goals for the young major leaguers during spring games compared to regular season. This change would make it easier to plan ahead for the beginning of the up coming season without affecting spring games.
Huaraches25

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Big +1
Benchwarmer

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
+10
Slug5373

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I was thinking about this recently, and I +1 your idea, but I will take it one step further.

I think that users should be able to specify if they want a certain player to sub in for another at a certain point in the game. I want to spread the playing time among my minor leaguers and young major league guys equally, but it's hard to get everyone a similar number of at bats when the auto manager subs in the "better option" as soon as the fifth inning hits. At minimum, I would like to see something like what we currently have for the regular season where we can specify when we will allow the manager to sub someone out, if at all versus both righties and lefties. However, preferably I'd like to see something like:

Starting Catcher: Player A -- until ____ inning
2nd Catcher: Player B (or none) -- until ____ inning
3rd Catcher: Player C (or none) -- until ____ inning

This would be really helpful for users trying to control exactly how much playing time the guys are getting in spring training.

Previous Page | Show All |