Suggestions

Forum >> Suggestions >> Uniform Variations   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
toddcates

Baytown Bombers
VI.20

Broken Bat Baseball
Would like to suggest more uniform variations be added. My colors, dictated by new logo, are orange, black and white, but there is only one orange uniform variation. It would be nice to have more choices and the opportunity to change uniforms from time to time without ditching my team colors.

Thanks for your consideration.
Raze

Azusa Toyo Carp
III.3

Broken Bat Baseball
+1
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
Not adverse to adding more color combinations assuming they'd get wide use.

Steve
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
I'm pretty married to my colors, so I wouldn't use them, but Orange, Black, and White seem like it would be a popular combo.
JJNZ

Yakima Monster
III.3

Broken Bat Baseball
Why not allow custom uniforms? Maybe 3-4 patterns (varying uses of primary, secondary and the third colour) and allow people to select from the available colours for each? I'm not entirely sure I'd change mine but it'd be fun to have a play at least.
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
Currently we just don't have the code to allow custom colors.

Steve
toddcates

Baytown Bombers
VI.20

Broken Bat Baseball
Just to clarify...My colors are orange and black. I DON'T want to change my team colors. I want more uniform variations with those colors. Currently there's only one. I'd like to have Orange & Black on a white uniform, a gray uniform, a pinstripe uniform, and so forth.
motko

Nauvoo The Great Horned Owl
IV.6

Broken Bat Baseball
it would be great to have pictures of players on their uniforms in the live match event.

Maybe if its only one player each team , it would be the last player of the match

Previous Page | Show All |