Suggestions

Forum >> Suggestions >> Game logs   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Ced

Denver Broncos
IV.4

Broken Bat Baseball
Steve is there a way to add a clear thick line in the game log that would differentiate a player’s cumulative stats who in the same season played for more than one team?

It’s really noticeable when you move over to AVG OBP et cetera.

Laredo’s Frankebasta would be pleased with such an adjustment since he has zero patience for underperforming athletes.😎
lostraven

Corvallis Ravens
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
@Steve: Could you please make what should be a simple change to the game log, please? As we approach the end of the season, the sheer length of the log causes the column headers to be completely out-of-sight. Even when I try to scroll all the way up to the top and then follow a column all the way down, I may lose the column and have to start over. Long story short, can you please duplicate the header at the bottom of the table as well? Since we're often looking at the bottom of the table, having the header labels duplicated at bottom would make reading the log much easier, in theory.

Thanks!
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
Steve is there a way to add a clear thick line in the game log that would differentiate a player’s cumulative stats who in the same season played for more than one team?

Can you explain further...I don't quite understand exactly what you want.

Steve
tamale

Concord Jets
II.2

Broken Bat Baseball
I second lostraven's suggestion!
hurstdm

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Steve:

For example, the Moo Cows acquired Ryan Rowen on June 20, 2045. Here's a link to his game logs. I think the Ravens are suggesting it would be nice if there was a thicker line or some kind of "break" above his June 26 games to show his acquisition and a change in ownership. Curiously, he played New York twice in the cup, but only one of those series was with the Cows.

Also, +1.
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
Okay...understand. I'll have to look if I have that information readily available.

Steve
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
Okay...I implemented the header bar to be printed out for every 25 rows.

Also, I think there will be a thick line to indicated a team change, but that data collect can't be retroactive, so it's only going to be visible going forward.

Steve
tamale

Concord Jets
II.2

Broken Bat Baseball
Great, thanks Steve!
lostraven

Corvallis Ravens
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Much appreciated! Looks great. Log is definitely easier to read.
wuggla

Colorado Springs Vultures
V.14

Broken Bat Baseball
Great new featured stats to reading a player performed against team, hot&cold streak lots easy to see also "Greatest" new things stats reading made beautiful. 5*****
Steve :)

Previous Page | Show All |