Suggestions

Forum >> Suggestions >> Canadians and College Players   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
MukilteoMike

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I brought this up several seasons ago, but they really should have a separate league designator, like an * or something. But that's not exactly what this post is about. It's their salary! Since they are listed as league 1, they get salaries as if they're legends. When they get booted from their teams, their salaries are complete jokes for anyone interested in picking them up. Please at least change their calculation as if they're in 5 or 6. They're brutal.
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
+1 for the suggestion

+1 for the other topic mentioned
the gizmo

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Since these are just TEST leagues and performances are mostly likely very skewed, maybe just need their own pool of players to draft from and FAs are not release into general population
Could be coding issue but a a unique identifier for those players would be be very helpful, especially for newer owners.
Something like PAC & CAN?
Benchwarmer

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Yes, I agree. Saw a guy the other day from the college league, 10mil for someone who looked like he belonged in LL IV at best. Either make it clear that they aren't from Legends League and reduce the salaries they get, or don't have them go into free agency.
FreddyTheEye

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I don't mind it. I think it adds choice.

If you want to sign a guy for 7-10 million a season, be my guest :-)

But some GM's will want to.
I've seen complaints before about other high price players on the market but they wouldn't be on the market (in many cases)if they had lower salaries. I dropped a guy at the end of last season that I would have carried if not for his salary. I don't want clubhouse dramas with jealousy over salaries!

I agree with the asterisk though as most GM's will have no idea that the players described above came from a test league.
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
Okay...looking into this.

Steve

Previous Page | Show All |