Suggestions

Forum >> Suggestions >> Make Canadian Teams Available to Users   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
quanin

Cleveland Thunder
IV.3

Broken Bat Baseball
If we get playable Canadian cities, I will love this game more than I already do. Of course I may or may not also then be motivated to create an Ottawa Senators team (*) that at least stinks up the joint for a good reason (namely: still cleaning up).

(*): For context.
cqk328

Unalaska Alaskans
VI.20

Broken Bat Baseball
+1 on the making non-US cities available (Canada, etc). On a side note, I feel like I'm the only one here who is actually somewhat excited for January 20th to come....I guess I didn't crash the Canadian website, so...oh well.
DaveCool

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I agree with the January 20 sentiments. It would be nice to see some Canadian cities although the weather aspect would be brutal in April and October.
xLee227

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
+1. I'd probably take my team out of Minneapolis and move them home to Canada! I don't think weather should be too much of an issue since we already have teams in Alaska haha
cqk328

Unalaska Alaskans
VI.20

Broken Bat Baseball
All you have to do is BUILD A DOME! :D
DaveCool

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
It looks like the current weather setting in New England is worse than Arctic. A dome would negate the effect so moot point on my part.
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
Game Date: Jan 15th, 2030

Shouldn't it be cold there??

Steve
Garnet

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Well... today it is warmer in Toronto than it is in Detroit, Milwaukee or Minneapolis (Toronto is further south than Minneapolis as well).
Andreimun

York Frogs
II.2

Broken Bat Baseball
Late to this one, but would definitely like to see some Montreal Expos in the game :))
quanin

Cleveland Thunder
IV.3

Broken Bat Baseball
We have that already. They're called the Nationals. :)

Seriously, though, I'd pay for that feature...

Previous Page | Show All |