buffmckagan

Scranton Bears
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
+1
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
Can you explain more...I'm not quite following.

Steve
amalric7

New York Lancers
V.4

Broken Bat Baseball
Its an issue with customised team nicknames.

If you search for "Venom" using the Search function there is no result. My "base" team nickname is Rebels, but there's probably only me that knows that - searching for "Broken" or "Arrow" will work but I think most people use the search function with nicknames.

On a similar note, if you look at any of my draft picks this year, their transaction history shows "Broken Arrow Rebels - College Draftee" (for example), not Venom.

Its not a big thing for me, just showing the reasoning behind the suggestion. I'm actually moving back to my previous city & nickname at season flip, but that's beside the point. :)
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
^
|

This. If you do a team search for "Rebels", then Broken Arrow shows up on the return list. But they are "Venom", not "Rebels". A search for "Venom" returns nothing.
amalric7

New York Lancers
V.4

Broken Bat Baseball
Still having some issues here.

I changed my team nickname back to "Lancers" before the season flip, and all looks good on the surface, but...a search for "Lancers" only brings up one team, and it isn't mine. We're somehow now showing as "Lombard Rebels" in the search function, and my 1st round pick of yesterday shows as "High School Draftee - Lombard Rebels".

??
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Also, I noticed this:

bbs2.png
Den Duston

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Oh,so I'm not the only one. Same here. If I search "Vampires" there's no result. If I search "Barrow" then it says "Barrow Kings" and not "Barrow Vampires" :)
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
Okay, I think team search is now working with custom mascots.

Steve
Den Duston

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Yes,thank you Steve!
amalric7

New York Lancers
V.4

Broken Bat Baseball
Works just fine now.

Still having the issue where my 1st round pick this season shows as "High School Draftee - Lombard Rebels"??

Previous Page | Show All |