Suggestions

Forum >> Suggestions >> Public Service Announcement for the IRS   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
terryhumphreys

Athens Gold
IV.5

Broken Bat Baseball
Every April 14 put out a financial report in the announcement forum that lists all the teams by which percentile group their financial bottom line would fall. Ex highest 25% in one group sorted in alphabetical order, 26% to 50% in second group etc. I would continue to keep the actual dollar amount of the teams bottom line secret as you would not want to encourage a competition for who is the wealthiest team.
the gizmo

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Probably too taxing for Steve to do but at least only one form would be needed but have to be black and red instead of red and blue

Updated Thursday, February 2 2017 @ 7:45:32 pm PST
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
What would be the purpose of this? Just for fun...or does it have some use?

Steve
newtman

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Sounds like it would be for fun. It sounds amusing to me, but then again a lot of things are amusing at 2am (for me at least).
terryhumphreys

Athens Gold
IV.5

Broken Bat Baseball
Hi Steve,

It would answer the question of how my team's finances compare to other teams finances. It would remind me that I have only one more day to do my taxes. I have nightmares every night of going to debtors prison and not being able to get online to set my lineup card.

PS Gizmo's team is selling Marijuana and LSD
at their concession stands and not reporting that income to the league. Just look at his psychedelic logo and his managers nickname

Updated Saturday, February 4 2017 @ 7:19:04 am PST
the gizmo

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Not true!
We give them away free as a fan promotion to get them in the stands as an early bird special to help them spend more at the concessions and get mentally prepared for the drum circle national anthem.

The weed is grown locally and the LSD is just Mickey Mouse stuff.
All good for local economy
Philliesworld

Blacksburg Bulldogs
III.3

Broken Bat Baseball
You guys are loco. Lol

Previous Page | Show All |