Suggestions

Forum >> Suggestions >> New Manager ages   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Now that the Managers are less of a race condition, and new players will need to continually be looking for new managers, it might be nice to make it easier to search the newest managers.

We have an established pool of managers of all ages already. I'd recommend that new managers that are created at the start of the season always start are 45 or younger. This way if people just want to look for the newest managers, they don't have to search through quite as much chaff.
Philliesworld

Pierre Jacobins
III.3

Broken Bat Baseball
Yes...yes...yes.
jreynoldson913

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
+1

But I would also like to see a filter on their reputation
the gizmo

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Do like Rocks suggestion
But to filter on their overall reputation, as I read it, would make it too easy for anyone to o snatch the best without putting in much of an effort
12twelve

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Anything worth having, like a good manager, should take some work. But it would be nice to limit it. I like the age restriction on new managers idea.
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
There will be some changes to managers in 2031, but I'm not sure fixing the age will be one of them. I will look into this suggestion though.

Steve
Geech

San Luis Obispo Turtles
IV.8

Broken Bat Baseball
I think the key idea is that people are wanting an easier way to narrow the search to new managers without looking through all of the old leavings.

Previous Page | Show All |