Suggestions

Forum >> Suggestions >> Trades   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
jreynoldson913

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
So I have two ideas on this feature

Idea #1
Let's say u have 3 great 3rd baseman, all the same age but the thing is their skills aren't good enough to play anywhere else. In what I'm proposing is that u click on a player, goes up to their player card and press trade player, the results that comeuppance will be in the format of when we draft, now these players that we could get would just be from independent leagues, but all the options given to us are worse than the player we are trading cause it might just be we need an outfielder and we have a surplus of 3B so let's trade one of them.

for example, let's say u trade a 105 SI 13 POt 27 year old outfielder, what the best option should be out there is a 97-103 SI 12-13 POT 1B. That's what I'm talking about so teams just don't blow up their teams with this. And when options come up we should be able to look at their skills.

Also, let's say u have a 34 year old who's about to retire and u have know replacement so u just figur oh I'm just gonna trade him for a 30-31 year old to play. That is cheap, to avoid this you cannot trade a player who is 30 years old or older.

Idea #2
This is a player to player trade, I know y we don't have this because of cheating with people with multiple accounts, well a way around it is this.

Team A proposes a trade to Team B, Team B accepts the trade. The trade then goes to Steve or someone Steve trusts for approval so if it is a huge lopsided trade, they will reject it. So Steve approves the trade, and the players go to the teams, but this will show up in the team transactions and on the league transactions so if they see any cheating they can contact Steve.

So let's say that happens and a huge lopsided trade got past Steve, then someone reported it to Steve, Steve would be able to go in and switch the players himself on the teams and if we need to, lay down a punishment for them if we're 100% sure they cheated. Now I doubt this will happen but let's say Steve messes with a team for no good reason, everybody can see when Steve switched the players on the teams to make sure what the teams were doing was a lopsided trade.

Just thought we could add these two new features :)
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
These two ideas have been discussed extensively in the past.
jreynoldson913

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
The player traded in Idea #1 I was thinking is now just an independent player for rest of life

Previous Page | Show All |