Suggestions

Forum >> Suggestions >> Statistics Additions   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
ChillFunkEz3000

High Point Shaolin Stars
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
Using this thread to suggest new statistics for Broken Bat, so that I don't create a new thread each time I think about something that would be useful. Anyone is welcome to suggest new stats here as well.

Right now was looking at the stats of a player of mine, and realized he is yet to get a hit against a lefty pitcher. After checking that, I wanted to go and check how many AB's he had against lefty's this season, checked the statistics page and the player page, no luck, I could not find it.

So I suggest to implement the entire splits Vs LHP and Vs RHP, both for Batters and for Pitchers. It's very useful IMO to know for example the number of Batters faced by a pitcher vs RHB and LHB, how many Hits he gave up vs each, how many Doubles, Triples, Homers etc. Same for batters obviously.
g10rsh

Champaign Suzumebachi
VI.2

Broken Bat Baseball
If you hover over VRHP and VLHP with your mouse it will show you the number of at bats vs each type. I beleive it is the same for pitchers.
ChillFunkEz3000

High Point Shaolin Stars
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
If you hover over VRHP and VLHP with your mouse it will show you the number of at bats vs each type. I beleive it is the same for pitchers.

Ah! Yes it does, thank you. Unfortunately it is just the AB's and Hits, so the suggestion still makes sense in my eyes. ;)
Geech

San Luis Obispo Turtles
IV.8

Broken Bat Baseball
You get a similar pop up by hovering over OPS, OBP, SLG and AVG on the player page.

Previous Page | Show All |