Suggestions

Forum >> Suggestions >> Change Player Names   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
jreynoldson913

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
As I am saying this, this is a hope to reduce the same name bug thing for ur team.

I'm sayin u could change a players name but it has to be immediately after u draft a player. So when it takes u to the player card after u drafted him it gives u an option to change his name. But to prevent some span type of stuff u can only change 1 or 2 player name a year
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
It wouldn't help if you end up claiming a guy though.

Still, not a bad idea. I do think it should be limited to newly drafted guys to prevent confusion/hiding/change names of guys other people are trying to put into their hall of fame. Would probably have to be another randomized name so that Steve wouldn't have to constantly monitor name changes for lack of maturity. I don't see any reason to limit it though. That way you can just keep randomizing until you get a name you like.
jreynoldson913

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Well we could make it where u would have to be a member for a year or so but Idk ho mad Steve got when he saw the Cincinnati reds got a guy named dick Krueger and put the nickname at "Big"
Philliesworld

Pierre Jacobins
III.3

Broken Bat Baseball

Managers should not be telling their players that they have to change their name.
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
I think the ability to give them nicknames is sufficient, no?

I rather hate games were the player naming is so bizarre & strange and overall, I'm pretty happy with the current distribution of names.

Steve
jreynoldson913

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Well maybe we could have a drop down box on names to choose from
amalric7

New York Lancers
V.4

Broken Bat Baseball
Yeah I think with the nicknames it works pretty well as is.
Dan6176

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
-1. We're not creating players, we're developing them.

Previous Page | Show All |