Suggestions

Forum >> Suggestions >> injuries   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
motko

Nauvoo The Great Horned Owl
IV.6

Broken Bat Baseball
what u think about having smaller injuries, which doesnt prevent u from playing but maybe slowers u down or takes the stamina or arm.
And only the team owner would get knotification not the opponnents.
AssumedPseudonym

Deerfield Beach Rats
V.7

Broken Bat Baseball
 I’m not necessarily against the idea, but only if the lesser injuries replace a certain percentage of the normal injuries and don’t add to them. My guys go down often enough as it is; I don’t want them trying to play at less than their best when they are capable of playing.
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
+1 adds a bit more strategy. Play the injured guy or his backup.

I'd say the opposite about injury frequency. I don't think there are enough injuries in the game. I like the idea of adding some minor playable injuries. As a compromise, some of the long term injuries could also become playable after they recovered a certain amount.

Updated Monday, April 3 2017 @ 7:29:06 pm PDT
jreynoldson913

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
+1

But when the guy is injured the AI always plays backup til u set that u want the starter to play through the injury and when their injured and u play them there is also a chance of getting more injured and reinjurying it
MukilteoMike

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I like it, but would prefer a fix to player fatigue first, especially regarding catchers. Hmmm, now that I say that, has something happened with that that I've missed? Not to jinx myself, but my catchers have remained healthier this season. I've been manually switching them back and forth more often, so maybe there is an unannounced recent change. Hmmm.
amalric7

New York Lancers
V.4

Broken Bat Baseball
I haven't noticed any change. My catchers continually get injured.

Which, with the way Waters has performed this season, is actually a good thing.
Squiddcatt

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
+1 but my catcher almost never gets injured and he has just 1 career error so that's great.

Previous Page | Show All |