Suggestions

Forum >> Suggestions >> 7 Games Lineups   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
ChillFunkEz3000

High Point Shaolin Stars
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
Suggestion is to have the option to set lineups for 7 games (because of playoffs).

Why when we can already set lineups vs LHP or vs RHP?

Because it gives more strategic options, each pitcher has it strengths, for example if I have a pitcher that is an heavy ground ball guy I want my best defensive infield to play and I may neglect the OF defense a bit in exchange for better bats out there, if I have a Flyballer I want my best defensive outfield to play and I can plug a couple of stronger hitters in the infield do to that.

I also may want to play my best team based on the other team's strengths or weaknesses based on scouting.

Can I do that already? I can but only if I am online after each SIM, I think that is asking too much from most of the user base. I think a valid option would be to have this 7 day lineup where managers could select their lineups based on the pitcher they are sending to the mound on each day/SIM.

I look at this as another option, and not something that would render the Vs LHP or Vs RHP useless.
wil_m

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
+1
Haselrig

Novi Doubledays
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
+1
Jason2327

Abilene Patriots
III.2

Broken Bat Baseball
+1. You play brushback baseball don't you lol
Garnet

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
+1 ... if not 7 games ahead then even 4 would be good...to set the lineup for the upcoming series would help.
pyrog

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I think if this was implemented it should be done by adding a small link next to each game on the schedule page which would allow you to set a specific lineup only valid for the game. If you have no lineup set it would default to your vsRHP/LHP lineup on the lineup page.

Previous Page | Show All |