Suggestions

Forum >> Suggestions >> Manager clearing   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
How about anyone one with 0 years of experience at the end of the season gets deleted? That way we at least can tell which managers are new next year.
FreddyTheEye

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
+1

My manager is getting very expensive but I have no idea how to get a new one. Refuse to sort through 3000 crappy managers looking for one good one to magically appear (try looking for a new manager on a phone...brutal...200 page loads and find nothing hahaha. I will pay my manager 100m per season and bust my team before I do that again.

I complain a lot about this and only this one feature, but to be clear I absolutely love this game and will play no matter how annoying this is .
Slug5373

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I'm actually attempting to write a program that will notify me when there are new managers available and who they are. That's how annoying the manager search is. I'd rather sit down for many many hours trying to write a program than actually spending many many hours sitting down and sifting through the garbage.

I strongly dislike this new manager system. It's like an itch in the back of my brain that I cannot reach. I have all of these questions like, since I don't have a new manager, will my pitchers stop developing as quickly as they normally would? Will this cause some of my pitchers to stunt? If I have a manager who is poor at coaching a certain thing, how badly will that effect the player performance? Wow, Carmona had 35 home runs this season... if I had a coach that was better at teaching hitting would he have had 45? UGGGGHHH!!!!!

It drives me absolutely crazy. I liked it so very much better when the manager was simple and you could concentrate on acquiring players who actually play the game.

Edit: Oh, by the way... +1 to the original suggestion.

Updated Sunday, July 2 2017 @ 7:56:09 am PDT
WizKid

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
another month, another solid suggestion to improve the manager part of this game

+1 to this idea, or any of the recent suggestions, lots of decent ideas out there
amalric7

New York Lancers
IV.2

Broken Bat Baseball
I've said it before but its really pretty easy to search for new managers, I do it all the time and actually kept a spreadsheet since the random/sporadic introductions of new managers were brought in last season.

The new batch of managers this season ran from ID# 2981 to 3030. That's fifty managers. It takes maybe five minutes to search through all of them manually, and that obviously gets quicker as the season goes along. Its perhaps still longer than most would want to take and it would be a pain to do on a phone, but it can be done.

For all that, +1 to Rock's suggestion. :)

Previous Page | Show All |