Suggestions

Forum >> Suggestions >> Trading System   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Empire48

Lakeland Vikings
IV.2

Broken Bat Baseball
It's been long discussed on how to implement trades into Broken Bat (if possible). I'd like to propose a system in which owners can select players to add to a Trade Block. On Friday, Broken Bat randomly matches up two teams and selects an equal number of players on those squads and offers a trade. Both players have until next Friday to respond (no talking just click 'Accept' or 'Decline'). I believe this would eliminate trading between friends.

In order to keep out people who would just hit accept no matter what and do unbalanced trades, I'd restrict this option for teams in League IV and higher.

Lastly, unbalanced trades could still happen so in the rare event this would get implemented, perhaps Steve could monitor all approved trades to determine if they are extremely one sided. Only he would have the option to overrule a trade. I think with the restriction of League IV along with one randomly generated trade per week, there would not be many trades actually approved per week so this could be manageable for Steve.

For Bots, there could be a ranking system of players and prospects (similar to how the minor league prospects are ranked for organizations) that a computer could determine if a trade is balanced (example two players of 70 ratings are offered to a team for a star player of 100 rating and a 60 rating would be declined).

I think this could really revamp strategies for owners who are looking to trade prospects for an extra stud to help them win a league, or if an owner is struggling and ready to call it a season can trade away an aging star to rebuild their minor league systems. Thoughts?

Updated Saturday, July 22 2017 @ 9:21:06 am PDT

Updated Saturday, July 22 2017 @ 9:22:50 am PDT
buffmckagan

Scranton Bears
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
This has been discussed extensively already. I don't think it's going to happen

Previous Page | Show All |