Suggestions

Forum >> Suggestions >> New Feature to Spend Money   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
peacockpenguin

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I would like to see new features added so teams can spend money that they accumulated. Just a few ideas.

1. Stadium upgrades to get fans to the park.
2. Better scouting reports.
3. Upgrading team facilities to help with injuries.
4. Better training.

Stuff like that.
AssumedPseudonym

Deerfield Beach Rats
V.7

Broken Bat Baseball
Not in favor. As a team that did exceptionally well last season, lost money doing it, failed to promote despite all of this, and will probably lose even more money this season, I wouldn't have the funds to really spare for anything like this unless I completely gutted my team.

These all strike me as ideas that would mostly only help the rich get richer, or encourage players to deliberately run a crummy low-budget team that wouldn't cost enough to offset a few seasons of meager income.

Updated Sunday, October 8 2017 @ 9:45:44 am PDT
Cactusguy21

Presque Isle Vikings
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
No, that is one of the reasons why I like this game because there is none of that annoying stuff.

Updated Sunday, October 8 2017 @ 12:31:53 pm PDT
Endrju

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
"No, that is one of the reasons why I like this game because there is none of that annoying stuff.
-1"

Couldn't agree more.
ESac

San Antonio Defenders
V.14

Broken Bat Baseball
I fear that if this was approved, it would lead to this game becoming a P2P game, something I don't think many would enjoy. -1
newtman

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Fortunately Steve has voiced his opposition to P2P, which given he is the one man development team is all that matters. I sincerely hope he never changes that. As for the suggestion, LL VI and Legends very much struggle to make money. If you find yourself with excess cash and don't like that then either demote or promote by buying overpriced veterans.
peacockpenguin

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I didn't mean pay to play at all. Just a way to spend in game money. Could be completely cosmetic or not.

Previous Page | Show All |