Suggestions

Forum >> Suggestions >> Additional minor league details   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
HoboMan6525

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I've been thinking recently that being able to see my Minor League teams records may help to evaluate my Minor league players performance. It could be as simple as season wins and losses to the very helpful box score for games. This way i could see Pitcher performance like what situations they performed very well in or situations that certain players do very well in. If you go to a player now you can look at their stats and, for a pitcher, see the games they played and their wins and losses in their statistics. It would be helpful to see some of the scenarios they've done good in or sometimes to me it seems like a pitcher can get a win they didn't really deserve. sometimes,without the box score and details, those stats can be a little misleading. It would also of course be cool to see how good your minor league is doing. just an added benefit though. let me know what you think.
wickersty

Deadwood Perambulators
II.1

Broken Bat Baseball
It doesn't work that way. The minor league games are played with randomly assembled teams featuring all the minor league players from all the minor league teams in the game.

You don't actually have a minor league team.

----

edit: It's also what allows you to have 7 OF in your minors and no C or SS for example. Your 7 OF will still get playing time since they are assigned to randomly created teams every minor league game.

Updated Tuesday, October 17 2017 @ 8:54:19 am PDT
HoboMan6525

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
oh okay, thanks for the information. Wouldnt this make it even easier to have a box score with the detailed individual innings? since many players from different teams are being pooled together it means that information wouldnt need to be provided for every team, but only for however many teams the Minor league games consist of. The information for every Minor League game could just be publicly shared and you find your players and see how they did if thats information youre interested in.
wickersty

Deadwood Perambulators
II.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Well, thats true. I think there have even been some discussions back and forth about not hiding the box scores. If we had the box scores id be mildly amused by them, something to poor over out of something to do, but i dont really need them and any performance during spring training means nothing to me. Im purely interested in getting at bats and innings pitched for my players... nothing more. I dont care if i go 0-30 in spring training.
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
Yeah...since each club doesn't have a full compliment of minor leaguers at each level, the games are made up of random players.

Steve

Previous Page | Show All |