Suggestions

Forum >> Suggestions >> After logging in, return to page   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
wickersty

Deadwood Perambulators
II.1

Broken Bat Baseball
So we're all familiar with returning to your BB tab in your browser after being inactive long enough that you're logged out (or just returning to BB in general via a bookmark or whatever).

After logging in, however, you're taken to the home page of BB. My suggestion would be to tweak the login code so that, when you login, you are taken back to the page you were at when you clicked "Log In".

It's a minor thing, but I think it would improve usability. I'd love to return to my lineup or minor leagues page after being away for an hour or two and not have to login and then navigate back to wherever I was.

Jeff
Frankebasta

Kodiak Mules
III.3

Broken Bat Baseball
Id prefer a "remember me" option, so that u never log out.

The football game, myfootballnow, does that and I go thru the password page only if I switch device.
Alyksandur

Boca Raton Gryphons
II.2

Broken Bat Baseball
I won't -1 wickersty, but I will +1 Frankebasta. If nothing else, lengthening the idle timeout far enough that you don't get logged out between games would be an improvement, possibly either an hour-and-a-half or two hours so there's a bit of leeway between games. It seems to me that it was longer before the server update, but hopefully that isn't something that's out of Steve's hands.
wickersty

Deadwood Perambulators
II.1

Broken Bat Baseball
I'd be more interested in having the login page work such that it returns me to whatever page I was on when I clicked Log In. But I wouldn't say no to a "Keep Me Logged In" checkbox.

Updated Monday, December 11 2017 @ 3:31:11 pm PST
newtman

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I will +1 the original idea. As for Frank's idea, I will +1 that as well, though I seem to remember that Steve shortened the timer for a good reason so I doubt that will happen.
Cactusguy21

Presque Isle Vikings
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
+1 to both

Previous Page | Show All |