Suggestions

Forum >> Suggestions >> adding league forum links to league pages   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
HoboMan6525

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Ive been thinking about how the league forums can be inactive in some cases. Teams in some leagues havent posted in their league forum in a long while or maybe ever. I think if we could add the link to the league forum to the league pages it may promote use of the forums and get more people involved in that. I understand not everyone even uses the forums or cares either way. I do believe it would make to easier acess to just hop onto the league page and then directly into your own leageus forum from there. I dont know if this would be difficult to implement but just a suggestion. Let me know what you think and have a great day.
MukilteoMike

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I think it's a great idea. The problem I foresee is as you guessed--time. As I see it, Steve would have to go into each league, find the corresponding league thread and then put that link onto the league page. That would take quite a bit of time. It's a shame because I think it's borderline brilliant. :)
crackit

Anchorage Lawless
IV.4

Broken Bat Baseball
+ 1

It would also be good to something like clearing it down each season as some can get overly long.
HoboMan6525

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Yeah it would take a while to go back through and sort them all. I personally wouldnt mind making new ones if that would make it easier but i can understand some people want to keep there conversations. Thanks for the input though guys!

Previous Page | Show All |