Suggestions

Forum >> Suggestions >> Relegation and Promotion   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
peacockpenguin

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Make relegation and promotion be a top two and bottom four teams across the board.
MukilteoMike

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Wow. I completely dislike it, but it's unique.
peacockpenguin

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I'm mostly just frustrated at the season I'm having this year.
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
Promotion and relegation is important because it pits teams and managers of similar strength against each other. That's essential when there are ~600 teams.

Steve
MukilteoMike

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I think you might have misread his suggestion. If I understand it correctly, he's suggesting every team in every division either be promoted or relegated. He wants the top two in each division promoted and everyone else demoted!
amalric7

New York Lancers
V.4

Broken Bat Baseball
Yeah lets not do that! I've developed a number of (mostly friendly) rivalries over the years playing this game, and this would effectively sink that.

Full marks for originality though, as Mike said.
peacockpenguin

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Sorry if I wasn't clear. I meant the top two teams in league promoted and bottom four teams demoted regardless of division. It will still be the same number of teams promoted and demoted.
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
That gets a little messy because you are now moving teams between West and East.

For instance if 3 of the bottom four teams were in the West all three would demote, but maybe 3 of the teams promoting from below were from the East. That would force one of the West teams into the East.

Previous Page | Show All |