Suggestions

Forum >> Suggestions >> POT tracking   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
GrizzlyDan

Atlanta Braves
IV.2

Broken Bat Baseball
Is there any way to track POT increases in the Development Graph? The only way I know a player gained a point is my memory.
wickersty

Deadwood Perambulators
II.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Hey Dan,

I've never found one... been wondering the same thing. Would be nice to know, so +1 on adding it if it's not possible to tell /w current pages etc
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
It wouldn't be super interesting. It would remain at their original POT level until/unless they exceeded it by a point or two. Then it would show that higher POT level until they started to digress to age, at which point it would return to the original POT.

POT doesn't really change, its just the display that updates if the original POT was off during player creation. POT does not go down if the original POT was listed as higher than reality. That's one I know for sure after many many first case examples ;)

Updated Monday, September 17 2018 @ 6:43:28 am PDT
GrizzlyDan

Atlanta Braves
IV.2

Broken Bat Baseball
It's that display update I want to keep track of. Yes, for 90% of the guys, it would be static. But I know of a couple of guys with boutique straight-11 pot teams(ahem, AP) that have had some 12's pop up, and I have recently had a 14 turn up to a 15. I might not notice as readily if a 12 became a 13 or something unless it popped up on the ticker.
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Nothing wrong with that idea, although I had another thought. What about not updating the POT when they pop? So a guy hits 112, he would show 14 on the Skill Index meter, but 13 on the Potential meter. That would make it super easy to see guys who popped.
Dan6176

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
+1 I would like to see who my over achievers are. I remember my pitcher Louie Louie Spear started as a 13. My rookie pitcher Del Kirkland might pop to 15 seeing that he is at 118 already. Not sure if I had others, which is why I like this suggestion.
Hayseed

Hood River Hawks
IV.1

Broken Bat Baseball
+2

I had 2 pitchers pop this season (Dahl and Scarborough)

Previous Page | Show All |