Suggestions

Forum >> Suggestions >> Spring Management Page Suggestion   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
wil_m

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I think a neat addition to the spring management page would be to add a "set all players to . . ." for the pinch hit inning for batters setting. One for both RHP and LHP would be very helpful.

In spring training I would like to set most of my players to 6 or 7 innings in order to spread the playing time around. This option would make it easy to set all players to one setting. Then I could just adjust it to match who is starting and who is on the bench in a given game.

This would make setting the higher number of spring training substitutes easier.

Just a thought.

Updated Sunday, March 17 2019 @ 4:18:54 pm PDT
AssumedPseudonym

Deerfield Beach Rats
V.7

Broken Bat Baseball
 I’ll tack a +1 onto that, and that would go double if Spring Training and Regular Season settings would stop interfering with one another.
JJNZ

Yakima Monster
III.3

Broken Bat Baseball
While I'm not sure I'd use it it's not a bat setting to have. Mostly contributing to say that I agree that having the ST and regular seasons settings change each other is a little irritating.
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
Setting that to inning to 6 or 7 wouldn't guarantee they are substituted for though...

Steve

Previous Page | Show All |