Bug Reports

Forum >> Bug Reports >> Released pitcher still showing in management settings   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Benchwarmer

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I had an odd bug where in the pitching rotation and in my management settings a pitcher that I released a couple of weeks ago (in real time, not game time) was still showing up until I set his role to "-" at which point he disappeared after updating the settings.
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
Which pitcher? This was on the update page (as opposed to the initial page)?

Thanks,

Steve
Benchwarmer

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
The pitcher is Todd Burton. Yes, it is on the update page that he was showing up. He isn't showing up now, but he was until I set him to not having a role.
Holmes

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Same thing for me with Alexander http://brokenbat.org/player/72597 today. I released him, and on the pitching update page assigned someone else to his role without even noticing that Alexander was still listed.
Instead of being assigned Alexander's role as I had selected, the new player was set to "unassigned", although Alexander wasn't there on the main pitching page, and his role was not listed.
I had to go back to the update page and assign him to "unassigned" to really get rid of him before I could successfully give his role to someone else.
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
Okay...I will look into this further. This used to be a common problem, but I fixed it for most cases. Apparently, there is still an issue somewhere.

Steve

Previous Page | Show All |