Bug Reports

Forum >> Bug Reports >> Bug to Report...   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Slug5373

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
@Maksim

Sorry, I didn't want to mess up your gender. :) It's edited above.

Edit: Just by the way Maksim, others may remember that the first few months I played the game I was (and still can be) a bit rude. It just kind of takes time to figure out how everything works on the forums and in the game in general.

Updated Friday, July 1 2016 @ 5:54:57 pm PDT
Maksim

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
ok :)

Updated Friday, July 1 2016 @ 5:55:17 pm PDT
bilbo

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball

Maksim wrote:
I agree that no one can take your 2027 championship but I saw your team compared to others... You will never win 2028

Maksim, your mail wasn't appreciated.

Whilst not overtly rude it lacks manners;it may have been intended as "banter" yet displays no wit; and whilst everyone is entitled to an opinion I will have more respect for yours when you have won seven division titles and held a top ten ranking for three years.

No one was more surprised (and obviously delighted) at our win last season than me but the victory was still hard earned having built and rebuilt the team over some time.

Your message was unexpected, uninvited and unwelcome, please show a little more courtesy and respect to other players.

Maksim,mostly you probably need to calm down which is what I am trying to do. Not everything that happens,that is posted or that you do warants a comment. It will be easier once the season starts and you have your team's performance to focus on.

Updated Sunday, July 3 2016 @ 3:30:42 am PDT
amalric7

New York Lancers
V.4

Broken Bat Baseball
And yet you've still managed to open 3 new threads in the Help forum since this last post above. It gets tiresome very quickly.

As has been said before, just use ONE thread to ask your questions, and everyone will appreciate it. No-one minds answering questions, people here are very helpful, but they do object to rambling posts and new threads opening everywhere which all appear to concern the same thing.
Maksim

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
NOTE: do y'all think I'm good with messaging and forums with this being the first game I've played that has forums and messaging?
Endrju

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
This will be the only post that I will address to you, so far I ignored your presence on those boards, and I will continue to do so unless your behavior changes.

"do y'all think I'm good with messaging and forums with this being the first game I've played that has forums and messaging?"
Two words: common sense. Do you talk to people you meet the way you write messages here? Like below:
"I said tell me things to help my ROSTER! And not sya about my posts!"
"Read the title then answer that question"

Really, I've seen the dumbest questions getting answered here without any antipathy or disrespect. Unless they are asked the way above, how a retired grumpy military man would ask them.

I suggest you find someplace else to lose your internet forum virginity, as here - after short time, nobody will feed the troll. If you keep posting the way you post, you will just get ignored, and slowly diminish into ashes of history, while the threads you created will get bookmarked by many managers only so they can laugh and show them to their friends while reminiscing about the old times.

EOT from my side, unless, you know, you can change.
Mig2015

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball

I suggest you find someplace else to lose your internet forum virginity, as here - after short time, nobody will feed the troll. If you keep posting the way you post, you will just get ignored, and slowly diminish into ashes of history, while the threads you created will get bookmarked by many managers only so they can laugh and show them to their friends while reminiscing about the old times.

Truer words have never been spoken. :)
Maksim

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
y'all cant shut up ever can you?
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
Let's take the high road guys...if people aren't using the the forums appropriately, let's just give them a friendly reminder.

Thanks,

Steve
Daniel2

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
"y'all can't shut up"
@Maksim honestly your a dumb troll...

Previous Page | Show All |