Bug Reports

Forum >> Bug Reports >> Former pitchers listed in edit pitching page   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Sdorfman

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I went to update my regular season pitching, but when I did pitchers that are no longer with my team were listed and made it impossible to edit my pitching for the 2028 season. EDIT: I fixed it by making old pitchers unassigned. Sorry

Updated Sunday, July 10 2016 @ 4:45:10 am PDT
MrTwoPlums

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I'm going to piggyback my bug here though I don't think this is exactly the same bug Sdorfman experienced but they may be related somehow.

I released my longtime closer Hornsby recently, he's not showing up on my pitching page so I can't unassign him like Sdorfman did, but he is still showing up in my management settings. His new team has moved him to the rotation and his settings now seem to reflect the changes his new manager made which leads me to believe that I could still change them and mess things up for him (I won't). I imagine if I cleared all my pitchers on the update page he'd disappear, but for now I'll leave it as is in case that makes it easier to look into Steve.
MrTwoPlums

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Odd. Now that the regular season has started, Hornsby is showing up on my update pitchers assignment page. He wasn't during spring training.
Frankebasta

Kodiak Mules
III.3

Broken Bat Baseball
former closers showing up on previous team has been reported several times.
Wondering why it happens to Closers only...
Mig2015

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Yeah, this has happened to me too. I was so confused the first time it happened. "What the heck? I DROPPED THIS GUY.... oh, he is on a different team." lol
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
Okay...I think I see the issue and am fixing it.

Thanks,

Steve

Previous Page | Show All |