Bug Reports

Forum >> Bug Reports >> Odd 3rd Inning   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Seca

Waterloo Dinosaurs
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
http://brokenbat.org/game/2119857

Mason leas off, reaches, steals 2nd, advances to 3rd on the error.
Miles goes out.
Ledbetter goes out.
Inning ends. (2 out)

Gillespie was supposed to bat between Mason and Miles. No mention of that. Guess he was the 3rd out?
(Announcer too excited about fhe throwing error to notice?)

Apologies if mentioned before.
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Gillespie shows 4 AB (with one K) and 1 BB in the box score. But only 3 AB and 1 BB in the play-by-play. His K AB doesn't show up. So it looks like maybe he struck out on a hit and run. Mason got lucky with the over throw and advanced to 3rd.

There is also a little indent before that line that makes it look like it intended to write another sentence before the line about the catcher's error. Somehow it missed the line about Gillespie striking out? Maybe because Mason was taking off from 1st?
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
What missing is that Tom Gillespie made the first out after the Mason single. Looking into what happened.

Steve
amalric7

New York Lancers
IV.2

Broken Bat Baseball
As if losing my 11th straight competitive home game wasn't bad enough, I had this exact same problem happen to me during the 8th inning.

Reyes draws a walk
The catcher Davenport overthrows second base and Reyes advances to third base.
The infield draws in.
Ortiz is intentionally walked.
Castellonas grounds to third base. Ortiz is thrown out at second by Blackmon. Reyes holds at third base. Castellonas reaches first on a fielder's choice.
Parisi strikes out.

Lincoln Park 6, Lombard 5

What's missing here is my CF Lawson making the first out somewhere after Reyes walking and Ortiz being intentionally walked. He went 1-6 but only 1-5 appears in the dialog.
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
Okay...I think I have fixed this going forward (old summaries will continue to have the omissions). It wasn't that outs or statistics were dropped, but the game summary wasn't reflecting all the action.

Steve

Previous Page | Show All |