Bug Reports

Forum >> Bug Reports >> Bullpen bug?   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
I did have a couple relievers get injured, but this looks like a bug to me. In the three of the games in my last series my starters went for 150+ pitches.

Loera and Byrd were injured. But that still left me with 4 reliefs (all fully rested right now. Three of them (and Loera) came in the first game. Briggs pitched 9 pitches in that game. Oono didn't pitch at all. I assume Loera got injured in this game.

In game two, the starter pitched 157 innings before Nash came in to finish. Briggs and Oono were definitely not fatigued. I guess Oono isn't used because he is a closer. Is LHS also not used? Nash had pitched 6 pitches the prior game, so he shouldn't have been fatigued...

In game three it went back to normal bullpen use.

Game 4 is the same day as game three, so I guess no one is available? The starter went the whole game. Briggs still hadn't pitched since his 6 pitches in game 1. Oono still hadn't pitched all series.

Game 5, again the starter goes the whole game. Again, lots of rested relievers sitting in the bullpen...

Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Actually thinking this might be more of an artifact of the algorithm. It looks like if the game is not "close" then ONLY MR and LR can be used. So if you have an injury during SIM and you happen to have blowouts for several games in a row, your MRs and LRs will get used up, forcing you starters to pitch ridiculous amounts of pitches while the lazy RHS,LHS,SET, and Closers sit on the bench twiddling their thumbs.

Previous Page | Show All |