Bug Reports

Forum >> Bug Reports >> Pitcher Not Pitching in Minors   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
garfscores

Battle Creek Sting
IV.7

Broken Bat Baseball
I moved Cam Pavone to AAA to try to squeeze the last couple points out of him, but he hasn't pitched in almost a week. I just moved him to AA and back to AAA to see if that will do it.
MukilteoMike

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I'm not sure if there's a question there or not, so I'll just make a couple comments. I think you might have better luck trying to get him his last few skill points by pitching him in the majors, not the minors. Regarding his lack of use on the farm, it does seem strange that he isn't getting any game play, but that doesn't hurt his development so I wouldn't worry about that too much.
Edit--I didn't notice this was in the bug forum. Sorry.

Updated Wednesday, August 10 2016 @ 8:56:20 am PDT
Pig_Cola

Glendale Marshals
III.2

Broken Bat Baseball
I think the reason that he hasn't got any playing time in the minors is because he's 27. I tried with Minato Jouda and he didn't have one AB.

Players 27 and older will not get any ABs and innings pitched in the minors, but players 26 and younger can get ABs and innings pitched in the minors.
garfscores

Battle Creek Sting
IV.7

Broken Bat Baseball
Thanks, Pig. I didn't realize that. Is that in the manual?

No worries, Mike. He never pitched in AAA and it was before I really understood the mechanics of guys being forced to the majors. He is most likely close to being maxed in the majors and since he never pitched in AAA, I figured he might gain a bit from being there. If he doesn't move at all training-wise this week I'll call him back up. I could probably use him for inter division games anyway.
Pig_Cola

Glendale Marshals
III.2

Broken Bat Baseball
No, it's not in the manual garf. I looked at the Queens Knights, who have a lot of 27+ year old guys in the minors and drew that idea.
Frankebasta

Kodiak Mules
III.3

Broken Bat Baseball
it works: just look at my Stephens

Updated Friday, August 12 2016 @ 12:39:57 am PDT

Previous Page | Show All |