Bug Reports

Forum >> Bug Reports >> Minor League Pitcher Has No Stats   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
doug1642

Federal Way Knights
IV.7

Broken Bat Baseball
Hello,

I picked up this pitcher George Walker off of the waivers prior to the season starting. He has no minor league stats. I do not see that he is hurt, don't know if that happens to minor league players. Can you let me know what's up? thanks

http://brokenbat.org/player/119493
brentswagger

Lakeville Bears
IV.2

Broken Bat Baseball
I'm not sure on this but I thought it was mentioned at one time that after a certain age players generally won't get used in the minors. Again, I'm not certain about this.
amalric7

New York Lancers
IV.2

Broken Bat Baseball
I don't think its a bug, it might be that he's just not good enough for AAA. He hasn't spent any time at AA even, and he's behind in his development. He might be ready in 2-3 (or 4) seasons, but it'll take some good fortune and a lot of playing time. I'd try moving him down a level and see if that helps.
doug1642

Federal Way Knights
IV.7

Broken Bat Baseball
I moved him to AA and he has now been playing. Thanks for the suggestions.
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Just to let you know, its unlikely that guy will ever pan out. He is really far behind in his development.
doug1642

Federal Way Knights
IV.7

Broken Bat Baseball
Understood. I have a good core of young pitchers, and am willing to take the gamble.
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
The minor league manager is consistently selecting other pitchers ahead of him, so he's not getting in many/any games.

Steve

Previous Page | Show All |