Bug Reports

Forum >> Bug Reports >> Woah... Big Problem Potentially?   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Slug5373

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I was trying to look at player pages a minute ago and nothing was showing up except the player's image. Then, I decided to try and draft a player for this week and the list of players showed up correctly.

Then, when I clicked on my selection (this guy), an error message came up. I should have copied it but I cannot get it now. I know it said something about an array (I don't know if it was an array out of bounds exception or something like that. I should have looked more closely at it.) Anyways, on my draft page it shows the player's name of who I attempted to draft, but he is not on my team. I don't know where in the game the player is located (free agency? still in the draft pool?). Thankfully, I highly doubt that this was the next Babe Ruth but still, this could be a problematic issue in the future.

(Edit):
PS - I still cannot see ratings or statistics on any player page -- just the picture.

Updated Saturday, November 19 2016 @ 12:33:24 am PST
AssumedPseudonym

Deerfield Beach Rats
V.7

Broken Bat Baseball
 Player stats are visible again.
newtman

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
@Slug, the guy you linked is listed as being released after being drafted. Are you still having the problem? Also, are you using a different browser or device from what you normally use? I ask because I'm not having the problem, and I'm guessing from AssumedPseudonym's post that it is working correctly for him as well.
AssumedPseudonym

Deerfield Beach Rats
V.7

Broken Bat Baseball
 It wasn’t just him. I was having the issue on player pages that he described, but it’s cleared up.

I can’t speak for the draft, though. I didn’t have any trouble with it when I tried it this morning, though admittedly I didn’t draft until after I was seeing player pages properly.
Slug5373

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Yes, its working again. That was weird. I tried it last night on Chrome and Firefox -- no luck on either. I'll let y'all know if it happens again.

He was actually a 13 POT player too. Wow, not bad at this stage of the season, but not really what I'm looking for.

Previous Page | Show All |