Bug Reports

Forum >> Bug Reports >> Refusal to relieve a reliever   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
MukilteoMike

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
http://brokenbat.org/game/2356717

I have no idea why the manager refused to pull Park. I had almost every pitcher available and the 25 pitch count was completely ignored. I had small limits on all pitchers because I wanted them to all be basically rested for league play and the manager was completely negligent.
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
I have no idea why the manager refused to pull Park. I had almost every pitcher available and the 25 pitch count was completely ignored

Margate: P-Yoshida, OF-Arocha

Margate: Murray-Light, Alvarez-Light, Wiley-Light, Cherry-Moderate, Dougherty-Heavy, Tejada-Heavy

I think this is why....

Steve
MukilteoMike

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Chen had 10 energy. Wiley and Murray had 9 bars, while Alvarez had either 8 or 9, I'm not sure which. All were set to ++ use, 1st inning and -infinity to +infinity.

Updated Friday, December 23 2016 @ 11:26:04 pm PST
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
Chen had 10 energy. Wiley and Murray had 9 bars, while Alvarez had either 8 or 9, I'm not sure which. All were set to ++ use, 1st inning and -infinity to +infinity.

No, Chen is set for RD -infinity to -infinity. He's never coming in.

Maybe that should be an illegal setting...but that's why he's not entering the game.

Do you change your pitching management settings often?

Steve
MukilteoMike

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Yes, I actually use that setting intentionally at times to make sure the player won't come in so I can target specific relievers. At other times I make guys unassigned, but they can come in then. I checked the settings immediately after the game in question, but I suppose it's possible I made a mistake and left them like that.

Previous Page | Show All |