Bug Reports

Forum >> Bug Reports >> Incorrect Manager showing up   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
jclemen2

Mount Prospect Skeletons
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
I have hired two new managers since taking over at the beginning of this season, but it still lists my Manager as the one when I first took over.

I hired: http://brokenbat.org/manager/2295
and he shows as my manager on his page, but if I click on the manager link for my team this shows up:

http://brokenbat.org/manager/2130
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
They both show up as being hired by Mount Prospect Raiders for me. Definitely a bug.
jclemen2

Mount Prospect Skeletons
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
I sorted all the under contract managers by team and it looks like there are quite a few teams who have two managers showing up.

My concern is my newest manager has 15 for player development which is my main concern at the moment. I want to make sure that's the manager that is being reflected for training.
amalric7

New York Lancers
IV.2

Broken Bat Baseball
Boyce doesn't show as having any results for your team either, and Jimenez is listed at W2-L5, so I wonder where all those games are going!
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Team abbreviations aren't unique, so the issue may be less widespread than you think.
jclemen2

Mount Prospect Skeletons
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
Sorry, I assumed they were all unique. I started to look and didn't find any others with two listed on the manager list, but I got tired of looking once I got through the Cs and realized all the same team codes I was finding were different teams.

Regardless, how do I tell Spittin Pedro to leave the building, he's disrupting the clubhouse!

United States Pedro Jimenez MPR 64 5 11 6 16 12 $0.60M -
United States Trevor Boyce MPR 58 2 10 11 8 15 $0.50M -
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
Okay, I have fixed that. Apparently there were two teams with double managers.

It looks like both of the duplicate managers had been fired on December 9th, 2016 -- but the firing DB transaction didn't complete. Not entirely sure why.

Thanks,

Steve

Previous Page | Show All |