Bug Reports

Forum >> Bug Reports >> Waivers Freeze   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Philliesworld

Pierre Jacobins
III.3

Broken Bat Baseball
My waiver/free agent listing page just freezes on me. When I go on the listing I can view the players, but as soon as I click on the playername or try to put a waiver claim in the page freezes, not the phone the page. I can still use other tabs and such.
It freezes for about 30 seconds and then signs a free agent I never intended to sign.

It's very frustrating because there's players I'd really like to get a claim on.
Haselrig

Novi Doubledays
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
Seems to be working for me. I just tried claiming Sexton, then i unclaimed him. Worked as it normally does.
Philliesworld

Pierre Jacobins
III.3

Broken Bat Baseball
On my parents phones it's fine. But for some reason on mine it does, really weird. It doesn't matter if I have Wi-Fi or if I use 4G LTE.

I have a LG2 smartphone and use Verizon.
My dad has a Samsung galaxy 6s.
Philliesworld

Pierre Jacobins
III.3

Broken Bat Baseball
I was just able to put 2 claims in, then I go to put another in and it freezes.
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
This is still happening?

Does this happen everything or just recently?

Thanks,

Steve
Philliesworld

Pierre Jacobins
III.3

Broken Bat Baseball
It's very on and off, if I keep,trying eventually it put a claim in. Or its already happened that it'll sign somebody else who never intended to. It's probably my phone. But I never have problems with any other pages on brokenbat or other apps or websites for that matter. It's not an internet problem for sure.
amalric7

New York Lancers
V.4

Broken Bat Baseball
I actually had this happen to me on my phone (old iPhone 5, don't judge me :) ) last night. Was signing a free agent and the page froze on me, kept having to skip back and forth and eventually (after about 2 minutes) I was able to sign the player. Normally I would put it down to a poor connection but I remembered this so thought it worth mentioning - the rest of the site worked fine.

(edit) To clarify, this was on Safari, if that helps.

Updated Wednesday, January 18 2017 @ 10:34:47 am PST
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
Okay, investigating, but still haven't reproduced the issue.

Do you know it's definitely a site error rather than something with they network, wireless/wifi connection etc.?

Steve
amalric7

New York Lancers
V.4

Broken Bat Baseball
Was just a one-off for me, hasn't happened again.
Philliesworld

Pierre Jacobins
III.3

Broken Bat Baseball
I know for sure its not the internet connection. But I think it might be the phone just having difficulty reading the coding, I'm really not sure.

Previous Page | Show All |