Bug Reports

Forum >> Bug Reports >> Undrafted 16yo free agents   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
That is a pretty serious bug. Turning some lucky teams into superstars overnight just based on when they logged in. Never good when a game relies on race condition luck to choose who gets to win.
12twelve

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I agree that something should be done about this. Most, if not all, of the guys on Bridger's list would have had claims put on them had they gone into the waiver pool.

I am an owner that does my scouting of players when they hit waivers, and I don't look at too many guys that fall to the free agent pool because I likely would have placed a claim had I wanted them. I'm guessing most owners wouldn't even know/have known these players were in there were it not for this thread.

There should never be a player released directly to the free agent pool. They should always go through waivers first.
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
Ack...yeah, these players were created just to test the amateur/overseas game processing. They are supposed to be retired...but obviously there is a hole in that logic. I will nuke them....apologized to those teams that picked them up in inadvertently.

Steve
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
I have adjusted there ages upwards and will allow the few teams that possess them to cut them when they wish.

Steve
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
April Fools! That 16 year old is actually 56!
ChillFunkEz3000

High Point Shaolin Stars
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
@admin

I mean if it's a bug I'm totally fine with them being "nuked". Don't want to take any advantage over anybody over this. But in my case, to sign those players I actually had to release 2 others to make room. Can they be sent back to my team? Or not possible?
MukilteoMike

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Weird to wake up to all this. I thought I had put a claim on one 13 potential guy. I saw I got him and was confused because I was sure I put in the claim early this morning. I just pulled him up and saw he was 56. What?! Lucy, you have some splaining to do. And there it was. The fact that this wasn't a joke almost made it the funniest AFD trick ever.
tamale

Concord Jets
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
Thanks Steve, figured something might be not quite right there. Now I just have a couple of free spots too, but in my case the players I originally released to get the 16yo were probable cuts anyway.

Updated Monday, April 1 2019 @ 2:55:31 pm PDT
Bridger

Muncie Flyers
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
Great April Fools Joke, Steve!

Thanks for fixing it. You rock!
tamale

Concord Jets
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
Hi Steve, if you're allowing returns for cut players, could I please have Velazquez and Covington back?

Previous Page | Show All |