Bug Reports

Forum >> Bug Reports >> No 'draft by position' option   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Yuri84

Apple Valley Raccoons
IV.4

Broken Bat Baseball
I haven't received any replies in the general draft discussion thread so I'll just repost this here.

I didn't have the option to draft by position in the first draft round. Only the old college/hs/latin/asian/international options.

Didn't take a screenshot because I thought it was supposed to be like that (haven't read the discussion threads in a while and didn't know the option to draft by position was going to be added).

Was that a bug or should I turn this option on somewhere else?
Haselrig

Novi Doubledays
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
I didn't have that option (or it wasn't obvious to me) either, but like I said in another post, I went through the process too quickly to take in all the details.
MukilteoMike

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Those options were down below on the bottom. It's plausible that it might have been there, but you're just used to seeing the stuff up top and selecting.
Yuri84

Apple Valley Raccoons
IV.4

Broken Bat Baseball
I spent like 20 minutes pondering from where to draft and even refreshed the page to see if the numbers changed while I was thinking. Still haven't seen the 'by position' option. :/
Alyksandur

Boca Raton Gryphons
II.2

Broken Bat Baseball
 It worked for me when I tried it, or at least with the ’Gulls. It took a few seconds longer than usual for the whole page to load, though, and I think I saw something about Steve saying the servers were running abysmally slow Friday morning. (I’d already drafted for DFB at that point and had forgotten that drafting by position was even a thing, so I had already picked a pool to draft from before the page was done loading.)
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
May need to clear your cache Yuri.

Previous Page | Show All |