Off-Topic Forum

Forum >> Off Topic >> Euro 2016   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Pig_Cola

Glendale Marshals
III.2

Broken Bat Baseball
Honestly, the Switzerland-Poland game felt quite boring for me. I felt very sleepy (also came from the heat of AZ). The goal from Shaqiri was quite extraordinary.

Congrats to Poland for the win against Switzerland. Didn't think it would finish like that at all.
Endrju

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Yeah 2nd half and ET was very bad from us, but luck was on our side. And frankly, Croatia - Portugal was way more boring :)
Pig_Cola

Glendale Marshals
III.2

Broken Bat Baseball
Iceland is quite the surprise of the tournament. I didn't think that they would make the knockout rounds.
Endrju

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Iceland's and Italy's run is impressive, but I think it stops here. Germans and French will not let this chance slip. So I think it's Germany - France in semifinal.

For the second semifinal, both POL-POR and WAL-BEL are a coin flip in my opinion. All teams are mediocre, but I'm hoping for us to beat Portugal today, and whomever we face in semi is beatable as well.
Yuri84

Apple Valley Raccoons
IV.4

Broken Bat Baseball
Again, I'd bet on Italy against Germany. Looks like almost everyone underrates them, but I think they, along France, should be considered main favorites to win it all.

Updated Thursday, June 30 2016 @ 2:05:49 pm PDT
Pig_Cola

Glendale Marshals
III.2

Broken Bat Baseball
Portugal-Wales will be an interesting, but we all know that Cristiano Ronaldo and Portugal will beat Wales.
Yuri84

Apple Valley Raccoons
IV.4

Broken Bat Baseball
Totally gutted for Italy. :/
Endrju

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I wanted Italy to qualify, but I guess it's impossible with clowns on their roster... The penalty shootout was one of the most rudiculous I ever saw. The whole game was a chess match and could go either way.

Iceland's dream is over, but they gave it a good fight. No surprise they had a very warm welcome back home.

For me it's obvious that whoever wins the Germany-France game will win the final. I'd like to see Wales as their rival, they have been such a positive team so far, while Portugal was just crawling and scrambling through all their games.
Pig_Cola

Glendale Marshals
III.2

Broken Bat Baseball
France-Portugal is the final in the Euros. I honestly think that Portugal can win if Cristiano Ronaldo is on his A game.
Yuri84

Apple Valley Raccoons
IV.4

Broken Bat Baseball
Will be rooting for Portugal.

Ronaldo has grown on me in recent years; he now looks like a model professional especially if you compare him to Messi who proved to be a sore loser with his claims to quit Argentina national team because he can't win anything with it.

Previous Page | Show All |