Haselrig

Novi Doubledays
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
np o/
Slug5373

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Well, it looks like this problem solved itself. Hopefully I'm not speaking too soon. :/
newtman

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Wait, Haselrig moved his team? Well, this is going to take some getting used to...
Haselrig

Novi Doubledays
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
Yeah, let me tell you, weird on top of weird. Gonna take me a while to get used to it myself. Glad to be a bit closer to home though.
Daniel2

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
OK back to the subject of this forum thread it says Maksim is a troll who hijacks threads and just to add to that he has been inactive for 3 to 7 days hopefully he will become too inactive and be relinquished
Endrju

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Daniel, yes, let's hope he never comes back.

Problem with people like this is, they sometimes create another account, act normally, and after some time try to point attention towards the initial account in order to see how people react. Then, after being accepted in the community, they go like "haha! it was me all the time! I fooled you all!", and the people are like "Erm... We all knew from the beginning.. But fine, you got us. Ouch.".

But as I said, let's hope this doesn't happen.
newtman

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
To be fair he did say in one thread that he was 8 years old. I don't think that makes someone a troll, just a child.

Edit: Also, I don't think Steve wants us calling people out by name like that. At least that has been my impression.

Updated Thursday, July 14 2016 @ 9:29:16 am PDT
Dan6176

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Had I seen the post where he said he's 8, I wouldn't have started this thread. Also, I don't drink and post anymore.
newtman

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I think it was one of his last posts. Also, it happens... I don't drink, but I post when exceedingly tired, which has the same effect.
wuggla

Colorado Springs Vultures
VI.28

Broken Bat Baseball
Honestly he was annoying; but he did say he was new to forum, and talking to us and the game even if he was 80.
I would like to see real people playing and talking than have bot teams...............................

Previous Page | Show All |