Off-Topic Forum

Forum >> Off Topic >> NBA Free Agency   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
iladel90

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
The picked up Gerald Henderson & Jerryd Bayless. By no means are they amazing but they are way better than the awful guards they have put out there. Hopefully Simmonds is the real deal & it is the right time to add some pieces.

They still have the right to swap firsts with the Kings & the Lakers pick if it falls out of the top 3.
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
Wade to Chicago! What's going on!

Steve
wuggla

Colorado Springs Vultures
VI.28

Broken Bat Baseball
Lebron James to L.A. Lakers !GIGGLE!
Wander will he take the biggest pay contract for 1 year in history of basketball 200mil 1 year for Lakers?
Jason2327

Abilene Patriots
III.2

Broken Bat Baseball
Lebron has already said he is staying. Warriors might be shooting themselves in the foot. 3 bench players now gone because of Durant signing. Losing one of their big strong points
Haselrig

Novi Doubledays
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
I think it's more likely LeBron signs with Cleveland for the league minimum. I think that's the only way they compete with the Warriors.
Shyfire

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
As a heat fan i'm pretty saddened by Wade going to Chicago. Riley's lowball was a little.....well.....disgusting, Mozgov makes 17 mil a year and they try to give wade 10. Although I disagree that he is worth 50 million over 20 years, I can't blame him for chasing the money at this point. Sad to see him go, hopefully Riley can get some gems now. And speaking of Mozgov's contract, WTF!!!!!
Jason2327

Abilene Patriots
III.2

Broken Bat Baseball
Mozgof is being overpaid badly. Lebron is talking about a one year max this year then a multi year next year when the cap goes up even more. Cavs might be ok if they add another good scoring bench player now that they have dunleavy. 2 would be ideal. With the Warriors losing depth,if the cavs add some more depth they can offset durant
Seca

Waterloo Dinosaurs
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
Feel the Raptors have done well. Resigned DeRozan, signed Sullinger. Not expecting a ton from Sullinger, but if he can bring what Biyombo brought last season, all good.

Liked their draft too. Think Poetl will be good. Siakam is a Raptors kind of guy.

Don't have a James, so no championships on the horizon. But I think a good season is ahead.

OMG - spell check fought a holy war over Siakam's name.
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
I saw Poetl play at Utah a lot. I think he's got a lot of upside...

Steve
Pig_Cola

Glendale Marshals
III.2

Broken Bat Baseball
@Seca, I think Sullinger is someone that can average 12-14 ppg and 6 rpg.

Previous Page | Show All |