Off-Topic Forum

Forum >> Off Topic >> Broken Bat Fantasy Football League   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
ChillFunkEz3000

High Point Shaolin Stars
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
Is there any interest in creating a Fantasy Football league for the guys here in Broken Bat?

It's been quite sometime since I last been in one and I'm probably not the best guy to create one but will it need be and if there's interest from you guys.

What do you guys think?

Philliesworld

Pierre Jacobins
III.3

Broken Bat Baseball
I play quite a bit and would definitely be interested. If there's more interest I'd help you create one. I'm assuming we'd use the official NFL.com version
ChillFunkEz3000

High Point Shaolin Stars
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
I play quite a bit and would definitely be interested. If there's more interest I'd help you create one. I'm assuming we'd use the official NFL.com version

Sounds great. Sure could be the NFL.com version, and it's great that you are willing to be the one creating it, with your experience it will make it easier.

Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be much interest from Broken Bat users in participating so not sure if this will get off the ground.
Philliesworld

Pierre Jacobins
III.3

Broken Bat Baseball
I could get several friends that would join. We'd only need ten players. I we'd start a league and end up not getting enough players we can always open it up to the public, it always fills up quickly then.
ChillFunkEz3000

High Point Shaolin Stars
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
I'm fine with that too if you want to set it up I will join for sure. ;)
Philliesworld

Pierre Jacobins
III.3

Broken Bat Baseball
I set one up. But I'll need an your email to send an invite.

Anybody else want to play? And if you've never played before, now's better than ever. Trust me it's a blast.
ChillFunkEz3000

High Point Shaolin Stars
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
Just sent you via in game PM.
ChillFunkEz3000

High Point Shaolin Stars
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
Hey guys league is created, there's still open spots if you want to come join the fun! :)

Link to league.

EDIT: Draft time was changed to the end of next week so plenty of time to join.

Password is legend.

Updated Monday, September 4 2017 @ 7:22:07 am PDT

Previous Page | Show All |