Discussion Forum

Forum >> Discussions >> Again...   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Maksim

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Ok now check my roster please guys my pitchers are from 11 - 15 POT and my fielders and hitters are 11 - 14 POT what do you say guys am I good?
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Yuri is only voicing what everyone else is thinking. If you improve your forum etiquette you will find that people here are very helpful. Some simple etiquette rules to follow:

1) Don't be rude (such as telling people to shut up)

2) Don't post off topic or hijack someone else's thread. If you have a question to ask that isn't related, then start another thread.

3) Avoid making comments on threads that are over a month old, unless it directly relates to a question you have. If you have a lot of questions, just make a new thread called "Lots of questions".

4) Avoid posting just to post. If you have something to add to the conversation that's great, but if you are posting with nothing to say, its better to just say nothing.
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
In general, as a team in rebuild, I would recommend looking for some younger guys. Your minors should be a big focus, and not bringing guys up too early.

You have a lot of old pitchers. That's fine until you find replacements, but I would hit the waiver wires and keep an eye out for those replacements. Hess looks pretty good for an older guy, but anyone else over 30 is easily upgraded.

You have a few good guys in the field, but there is lots of room for improvement there are well. Once again, the waivers (and free agency) will be your friend.

Galindo and Holliday look like excellent prospects. Don't let them go.

Stewart should be in the majors, and is probably better than Vincent. Take a look at the position section of the manual, so you can start training your youngsters up in the right positions. Shen is a 2B, who shouldn't really be playing C.
Maksim

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Ok what about Spencer and the others?

Updated Friday, July 1 2016 @ 1:34:04 pm PDT
Mcdoogle

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Who dropped their team this time? -.-
Maksim

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Not me yet
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Steve asked us not to call out individuals. I already sent him an email. If you look at all of the best guys on waivers right now you will probably see that many of them come from the same team.
Mcdoogle

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
"Steve asked us not to call out individuals. I already sent him an email. If you look at all of the best guys on waivers right now you will probably see that many of them come from the same team."

Understood, I'm just too lazy to look :P
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Spenser looks old and washed up, but could be fine as a one year rental. Please

a) start a new thread if you want a advice on your team.

b) refrain from making posts that aren't really relevant to the topic. Such as "not me", "I have no opinion", "I don't know".
Maksim

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Now I'm thinking about leaving broken bat...
But anyways ok

Updated Friday, July 1 2016 @ 1:42:26 pm PDT

Previous Page | Show All | Next Page