Discussion Forum

Forum >> Discussions >> Thanks Steve!   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Deuce

New London Rippers
V.3

Broken Bat Baseball
I just wanted to open a thread for people to show there appreciation for the owner/operator of this great and free game.

We had a terrible thing happen here and I'm sure Steve would acknowledge this. People lost good seasons and great draft picks and some good free agents, nobody will argue that. What did Steve do?...
He was immediately responsive and kept us in the loop as much as possible. He stopped the ability to sign free agents and moved them to waivers and restarted the draft. He regained all past stats of players..and much more. He did this all on his own.
I just want to send you a great big thank you for restoring this free game that I truly love!
wickersty

Deadwood Perambulators
II.1

Broken Bat Baseball
+1, ditto
Frankebasta

Kodiak Mules
III.3

Broken Bat Baseball
+1 same here

and, please consider accepting donations to pay for better servers.
Less bother for all of us
BRIATKINS23

Antioch Sharks
VI.17

Broken Bat Baseball
Thank you I was surprised and happy to see all the stats come back , couldn't have been easy,great site
Mcdoogle

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
+1

Thank you Steve!

Updated Monday, February 19 2018 @ 5:36:06 pm PST
Herp Derp

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I'm so appreciative that I'm not even going to ask you to move me back to the east until... probably... like... tomorrow.
Seriously though, good going.
ephenssta

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Agreed. The response was quick, communication was pretty good, and we're back up and running with all the stats intact. What happened sucks, but the salvage operation was pretty well executed.
Philliesworld

Pierre Jacobins
III.3

Broken Bat Baseball
Yessir Thanks very, very much.

We didn't lose it all not by a long shot. There's plenty of hope and excitment up ahead.
Brewnoe

Fall River Naughty Dawgs
IV.5

Broken Bat Baseball
+111 !!!

In the grand scheme of things that matter ... no one lost anything as valuable as the sleep/long weekend Steve lost.

Previous Page | Show All | Next Page