Baseball Forum

Forum >> Baseball >> 2018 World Series Winner?   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
BigBaseballBoy11

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I think the Atlanta Braves, they nearly confirmed an NL east win, and they have strong pitching with many young stars.
TheGreatEight

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Well I know one thing if Atlanta makes it, they'll figure out the most heartbreaking way to lose. It's a sports team in Atlanta, we can have no nice things
Alyksandur

Boca Raton Gryphons
II.2

Broken Bat Baseball
 Either that or an ump will wait to call an infield fly until the ball’s about three feet off the ground while we’re trying to mount a comeback. Still salty about that one…
Squiddcatt

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I don't think my Brewers will win it but they made the playoffs for the first time in 7 years!
Yuri84

Apple Valley Raccoons
IV.4

Broken Bat Baseball
That makes uf two Brewers supporters out here. :)
But I've known for my ability to hex teams with my predictions so I'll just keep quiet.
Squiddcatt

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
We already have 8 straight wins lets pray to make it all the way to 19.
Squiddcatt

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
With the NLCS starting today just hope my Brewers can make it to at least a game six because I have tickets for game six. This would be my first playoff game of any type.
JJNZ

Yakima Monster
III.3

Broken Bat Baseball
None of the teams I regularly follow made it through, the Rockies got the closest. Gives me pause as to who to follow for the season - Dodgers and Red Frocks are out by default as I don't like the buy-to-win policy (Shhhhhh Freddy), Astro's won last year, so I guess I'm a Brewers supporter by default? Close game 1 anyhow, enjoyable to listen to!
wil_m

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Yep, the BoSox do have a very large payroll.

But all I can say is that there has been "Red Sox" fans for over 1,600 years.

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/arts-culture/taking-a-closer-look-at-an-odd-pair-of-very-very-old-socks-84123314/

;-)

Go Red Sox!

Updated Saturday, October 13 2018 @ 5:31:00 pm PDT
wil_m

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Red Sox in the World Series!

The Brewers and the Dodgers are both good teams. I'd like to wish good luck to the Red Sox!

In an effort to try to continue the humor about those ancient red socks, referenced above in that Smithsonian artice, I'd like to say that maybe they could be a good luck charm for the Red Sox.

But then I'd have to ask where was the luck between 1918 and 2004? ;-)

Updated Friday, October 19 2018 @ 7:29:32 am PDT

Previous Page | Show All | Next Page