Discussion Forum

Forum >> Discussions >> Team to where you live.   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
xLee227

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I was originally in Toronto when I joined, but now I'm a Canadian expat in the Bay Area. I've never been to Minneapolis, but it shouldn't be too different from Canada haha! :)
mikkoredsox

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I'm from Maine, so Lewiston is only 40 minutes from where I live. The only love Steve gave Maine were the cities of Bangor and Lewiston. Not even our capital of Augusta, or the city of Portland which actually hosts the Red Sox AA affiliate, the Portland Sea Dogs.

The mascot of Lewiston high school is the Blue Devils, so I went with the Demons to keep it in the family.
DaveCool

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I live in Marion, IN. I had a team from Juneau that I moved to Anderson which is nearby. I moved the team to Berwyn because I grew up in Illinois and love Chicago sports. My minor league team in Swayzee is about 4 or 5 miles from my house.
Fife

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I live in Dunbar, Ky. My zip code (42261) is the 16th poorest in the US. I don't want to have my team here I hate it here. When I got the team in season 2027 they were the North Miami Beach Spiders. Between this season and last I moved the team to Panama City. When I was a young lad my grandparents had a condo in PCB and I used to spend many weeks of summer there. Now I go to PCB every August for a long weekend get away with my wife and very good friends of ours. Beautiful beaches lovely diving a great place compared to where my farm is here in Kentucky. I would love to move down that way if any of you have some job leads in that part of the world let me know. Would love to be in the same town as my BrokenBat team.
PrivateSnowflake

Bloomington Thunder
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
Grew up in Cincinnati, got married, family, etc. and decided to take the kids and raise them in the country. I'm now in the Indiana part of the Cincy metro and Bloomington was the closest Indiana town.

Tiger, we don't even have a stop sign. The census bureau calls my town a "place". To get gas or groceries, you have to drive to Milan (movie Hoosiers is based off of Milan team). And like you, UTV's and tractors are the ride of choice!

I bought my two acres and a 10 year old, 2000 sf ranch for 100k. While my drive to work is longer, it's so worth it when I get home.
Alpo

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Currently live in Columbus Ohio but was born in Richmond Virginia. A good bit away from Springdale Arizona

Updated Wednesday, September 14 2016 @ 11:23:26 am PDT
amalric7

New York Lancers
V.4

Broken Bat Baseball
Over 3700 miles from Lombard, IL. Liked the name with 'Lancers', but it was only a couple of weeks ago I noticed the big 'L' on the cap - maybe I should have picked a team with a 'W'. :)
Shyfire

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I currently live in Las Vegas and Henderson is not far at all, nothing more than a 45-50 minute drive. Las Vegas was taken when I started playing, and then while looking through the list of cities I could relocate to I noticed Henderson and relocated.

Updated Wednesday, September 14 2016 @ 2:47:08 pm PDT
FreddyTheEye

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
College Station was the team assigned to me and I have never changed it. The mascot changed (team name) as I tried to find an avatar nobody else was using.
I didn't even know the team was in Texas until about a month after I started but I am now aware I live just over 2000m north!!

P.S. I'd love it if anyone had a custom mascot for the Athletics!!
Pig_Cola

Glendale Marshals
III.2

Broken Bat Baseball
@Alpo, I just did some research and Springdale is in Arkansas, not Arizona.

Previous Page | Show All |