Bug Reports

Forum >> Bug Reports >> Why won't Wavier claim work?   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Maksim

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I released a guy by mistake so I pressed to wavier claim him and he is still not on team why!? (Note: I for surely did not press to remove Wavier claim)
Pig_Cola

Glendale Marshals
III.2

Broken Bat Baseball
The waiver claim works just fine. There's a certain time period which a player stays on waivers. Players don't come off of waivers right away once you press "place waiver claim".
Maksim

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
But I've been waiting for like 10 hours for it to work...
Slug5373

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Son, you really need to read the game manual. I don't know if you just want attention, but half of your questions or "bugs" in the game will be resolved by sifting through the game manual.

I'm not trying to be rude, I'm just saying.

Edit: Link for the game manual

Updated Thursday, June 30 2016 @ 11:03:32 pm PDT
Maksim

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Do you think I'd know what to press when I just joined this game yesterday? Dope
Slug5373

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Its kinda like reading the instructions before doing a task incorrectly; and, by the way, when you sign up, before you were assigned your team there is a page that even directs you to the newbie guide and manual. So, yes, I think you should know where to go. Even if you missed that page, there is a tab at the top of the page that's called "Help." And don't tell me you haven't seen that because you found the tab called "Forum" pretty easily. Dope :/

Look, I understand having questions about the game. That's good and that's what the forums are for. These people will be very willing to help you just like they were (and still are) for me. But one thing that gets on people's nerves are: (a) Asking questions that have been asked 5,000 times before on forums. Before you ask a question, just do a quick search in the help thread. It can save you and other people's time. and (b) Asking questions that are right in the middle of the help guide. This one really gets people going, especially if you do it more than once.

I like that you are passionate about the game though and want to learn. That's a good thing :)

Updated Friday, July 1 2016 @ 3:31:02 pm PDT
Maksim

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
besides Rock777 all he does is make nasty comments about me and suggest things that other teams say don't work
Alpo

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Actually, Rock777 has been playing this game for years now and is giving you advice, not scolding you.
Alpo

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Actually, Rock777 has been playing this game for years now and is giving you advice, not scolding you.

Previous Page | Show All |