Discussion Forum

Forum >> Discussions >> 2031 Draft Round 8   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
occham

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Wow, is that pool depleted.

Nothing of note this week. An 'Above Average Potential' - one of two possible choices. He's swimming with the scrubs.
Seca

Waterloo Dinosaurs
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
I found a 13 in there. High rolled his speed and range. Would be much more interesting if he were a LHB. Will keep him a couple of days to see if he knows how to steal bases.

Updated Friday, April 14 2017 @ 5:37:56 am PDT
Favuz

Oxnard Sunsets
IV.3

Broken Bat Baseball
Went latin, got the only "good" potential guy, was a 10 pot (with very low fielding and speed tbh), if he were a 12 could have been a wonderful DH, but i cut him
Bridger

Muncie Flyers
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
My pool had two good potentials in it...one with "never be a decent hitter" and one with "control will always be lacking."

Went with an above average...C&R. Draft has been good to me this season, so I can't complain.
lostraven

Corvallis Ravens
II.1

Broken Bat Baseball
A questionable 13 for Round 8. Could grow into a base-stealer with average BC and PD at best. IF he were to gain six points a year, he'd only be at 73 SI at age 25. Tons of ifs. Going to hold and see if he can steal bases. If he can, might hold a little longer to see how fast the SI gains will be. The awkward defensive profile doesn't help. On a short leash, particularly since I'm at a full 50-man roster and am looking to cut one or two someones right now.

Updated Friday, April 14 2017 @ 7:43:28 am PDT

Previous Page | Show All | Next Page