Discussion Forum

Forum >> Discussions >> I Don't Understand   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Deuce

New London Rippers
V.3

Broken Bat Baseball
Other teams had a chance to improve and a certain level of randomness. Be patient! You'll come around.
Cactusguy21

Presque Isle Vikings
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
It’s the same for me. Almost all of my players are performing way off their norms. Of course, this is actually quite good for me, my pitching staff has been atrocious in year's past. I would not be surprised if the AI were different.
newtman

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
RNG. Sometimes it is loved, sometimes it is hated. Just have to roll with it.
mjreichard

New Orleans Knights
IV.5

Broken Bat Baseball
It is like all of the moves made for season are worthless and meaningless. I am almost at the point where I don't want to check everyday. This used to be fun, but the time and energy I put into it isn't worth it any more.

There has to have been some drastic change for my same roster to go from 22-9 after 31 games last time to 11-20 this time.
Seca

Waterloo Dinosaurs
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
If your record was that good in v1 you have every reason to believe your team will turn it around. No need for a blow up. Roster variety or forum variety.

Lots of random in baseball. Lots of random in Brokenbat too. 160 game seasons mean most of it will work itself out.
wickersty

Deadwood Perambulators
II.1

Broken Bat Baseball
What I don’t understand is why some of you guys moan and cry and endlessly shout about how you can’t stand playing anymore and threaten to quit and walk away, but are still here day after day. Just quit. Or stop acting like a child, and play the game and have fun with it, whether you’re losing or winning.
Geech

San Luis Obispo Turtles
IV.8

Broken Bat Baseball
I wonder if New Orleans benefited from some good look in Alternate History 2035 and bad luck in the current timeline. That might explain why the disparity feels so large now.

I noticed you just promoted from level 6 to level 5, and there's always a big drop in player performance with that promotion.
mjreichard

New Orleans Knights
IV.5

Broken Bat Baseball
Yeah,that jump is always big. In the "alternate reality 2035" we did a much better job at the jump...this reality, not so much. :-)
peacockpenguin

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
My ace who was hovering around a 2.5ERA is currently sitting at a cool 5. And my team which was batting for promotion is currently sitting in a regulation spot. It happens. I trust my guys to turn it around.
Cactusguy21

Presque Isle Vikings
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
This season continues to be weird. Superstars performing like scrubs and benchwarmers performing like MVP candidates.

It's not just different from the alternate reality, these stats are differing greatly from career norms.

Previous Page | Show All | Next Page