Discussion Forum

Forum >> Discussions >> 2049 Cup   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
JJNZ

Yakima Monster
III.3

Broken Bat Baseball
Dino's have every right to feel hard done by there, outhit Boulder in all three games and got outdone 2-1. To be fair, the walks in the last game were probably the telling point, but it shouldn't have gone to the 3rd.

Tough luck Seca!
Seca

Waterloo Dinosaurs
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
Was an entertaining series. Had our chances, especially in game 3. Didn't execute.

Boulder definitely won the keystone battle. James 1/13 with the bat, kicking everything in sight in the field.

Best of luck to Boulder and the other remaining competitors.
JJNZ

Yakima Monster
III.3

Broken Bat Baseball
Next up - Fellow Legends west'ers, Burlington. Always a tough match up, good luck AFS!
Ced

Denver Broncos
IV.4

Broken Bat Baseball
I really don't like this cup draw at all. Blake Martin has his hands full filling out the lineup card against Bellington away.
Ced

Denver Broncos
IV.4

Broken Bat Baseball
Complete game shutout in game 3? What was I worried about? GG vy10fan.

Elite 8 of the cup includes 3 clubs from Colorado and 2 clubs from Massachusetts.

And we get drawn away with Brewnoe. Frequent flyer miles, we just were in Washington state. Pacific Ocean to Atlantic Ocean. Another tough and tricky draw. But you do have to beat everyone anyways. I remember we were in the same league ages ago.

Denvy currently ranked #26 and Fall River currently ranked #27.

But they don't have what we have which is starter T.Polk 7-0 record, 1.96 ERA, 0.782 WHIP in the cup.
Brewnoe

Fall River Naughty Dawgs
IV.5

Broken Bat Baseball
Good series Denver.

The young Britt certainly looked like a sacrificial lamb going into game 1 against Polk ... then Reggie flashed some of the (formerly) 14pot stuff that made him a 1st round pick.

I knew it would be an interesting season as soon as I saw Alexandria in my division.
(Was 2022 the last time we met?) ... certainly the most memorable from this side.

Looking ahead.

Doug "The Mad Scientist" Reid needs some time to think about the upcoming locker room speech and lining up the pitching.

JJNZ

Yakima Monster
III.3

Broken Bat Baseball
4 teams left - 2 previous winners, 2 who haven't made it to this stage before. The Dogs are a very good looking cup team this season, I haven't scouted the other 2 yet, but I suspect they'll be much the same. Good luck to the other three teams!
JJNZ

Yakima Monster
III.3

Broken Bat Baseball
Tough luck Brewnoe, I don't think the end result shows the level of competition there.

Next up, Alexandria. Top looking team with a very good manager, with recent cup success. This will be fun, good luck!

Edit : I've just noticed I'm up against Rosario again. Second time I've faced him since cutting him, he did a little damage against me when with Saratoga!

Updated Friday, March 26 2021 @ 9:14:31 pm PDT
Brewnoe

Fall River Naughty Dawgs
IV.5

Broken Bat Baseball
Golf happens.

Rodney
Ced

Denver Broncos
IV.4

Broken Bat Baseball
Congratulations to our noisy neighbors Boulder on their cup win. Colorado lifts the cup!

Beat every ballclub in Broken Bat? Not easy.

Good game Alexandria as well.

Previous Page | Show All | Next Page