Suggestions

Forum >> Suggestions >> 1 year limits   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Tiger504

Kalamazoo Bloody Tigers
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
I'd like to see the time shortened. This is a really nice addition to the game.

@newt - it'd be cool to see you get a unique logo for the Raleigh Braves. I'm challenged so many ways but Rock helped me. And of course Haselrig is churning them out. Come to the dark side on this one brother!
newtman

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Maybe if someone did a good one for the Braves name I would, I just know that my art coming out looking like a 3 year old's.

The 225 day thing sounds good, I'd go for that.
BadgerBoy

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
The Elders have Spoken!!

Can I have my Logo now? :P
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
I think there should be two tiers...not sure which features belong in which tier. Maybe team/ballpark customization at tier 1 and player customization at tier 2??

Steve
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
I could see that. I think the best way to define that, is the level of supervision that you need to do. It seems like the logos and team names don't change often enough to be a big hassle (although there was probably a decent influx initially it should slow down). Player nicknames could take a lot more time to supervise and mitigate if you had any bad apples.

Long and short, you are probably the best person to figure this out.

One other factor, the team names/logos are a nice feature that effects everyone in the game. Player nicknames are less prevalent. So from a feature standpoint, I'd up vote the teamnames/logos for the early tier.

Ballparks are less prevalent, but if you felt the administration aspect was minimal, then... Once again, I think you are the most qualified to make that determination.

Updated Wednesday, July 13 2016 @ 10:04:32 pm PDT
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
@Newtman, Yeah, I was thinking more of a three season equivalent. So what ever that is. Sounds like Endrju figured it out to 225 days.

Also, happy to make you a logo if you like. Just message me with some specifications or examples of what you'd like to see. Tiger for instance wanted to incorporate that Tiger image (he sent me a link to the page) into a kind of Detroit Tigers style logo. Could even be as simple as adding your team city and name on top of the current logo.

Updated Wednesday, July 13 2016 @ 10:26:06 pm PDT
newtman

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I agree with Rock totally on those sentiments. Maybe the first tier with the ballpark and logo would be 225 days, and tier 2 with the nicknames at the current 365?

@Rock, I'll try to get something to you in the next few days, thank you for the offer.
Slug5373

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Wait a second, you can't change your ballpark right away? I didn't know that. I don't know how much changing a ballpark around will hurt new players if at all.

But, I agree with the tier idea.

1st tier: Ballpark, team name and logo
2nd tier: Player edits except for uniform numbers. Uniform numbers should be able to be edited right away imo.
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
When we are saying Ballpark here, we just mean using a custom name. Everyone can change the rest of their ballpark.

And again, with player edits, just for using custom nicknames. Everyone can still use the preset nicknames.

Updated Saturday, July 16 2016 @ 11:05:56 am PDT
Philliesworld

Pierre Jacobins
III.3

Broken Bat Baseball
There is just one thing I want to say.
This game is the only Web based game I know that is totally clean. Please keep it that way, or else my parents will not let me play and that would be total disaster.

Previous Page | Show All | Next Page