League Forum

Forum >> Leagues >> League III.4   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Jobywan

Makakilo Eruption
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
Congrats Jezzrat for clinching! Quite a race in the East as Florence, Sunrise, and Brockton all have realistic shots at the title with only 7 games to play!
jezzat

Rockford Rhinos
V.9

Broken Bat Baseball
Thank you Jobywan. It's been an interesting season and far closer than the final margin suggests. Congratulations to you on your run to the Cup Final.

The East meanwhile has gone down to the final day with 3 teams still in contention. With their Run Difference lead, Florence realistically only need to win 2 of their final 3 games against Hendersonville. If they slip up, Sunrise can overtake them by winning 2 more games than they do. Sunrise end with 3 games against Indianapolis.

Brockton still have a slim chance. They end with 4 games at Miami Gardens. They need to win all 4 and hope Florence get swept and Sunrise win no more than 1.

Best of luck to all concerned.

Updated Sunday, March 5 2023 @ 3:17:51 am PST
Divac

Florence Violets
II.2

Broken Bat Baseball
We choked hard but luckily others also didn't play their cards flawlessly. In the end I'm happy that we're finally making some progress.
jezzat

Rockford Rhinos
V.9

Broken Bat Baseball
Congratulations on the win, Divac. Look forward to clashing swords with you in the playoffs.
Divac

Florence Violets
II.2

Broken Bat Baseball
Unexpected result. We get really lucky there.

See you jezzat next season and rest of you hopefully only after promotion too. :D
jezzat

Rockford Rhinos
V.9

Broken Bat Baseball
Congratulations Divac on a well-deserved win. If you'd told me our pitchers would have a team ERA of 2.89 over 5 games, I wouldn't have guessed we'd lose 4-1 but yours were even better.

Well done again and see you next year.
Gambler75

Brockton Bombers
V.15

Broken Bat Baseball
Was a crazy end to the season, especially where we were facing demotion for a good part of pre-ASB. See ya all shortly, and congrats to Florence. :)
Alyksandur

Boca Raton Gryphons
II.2

Broken Bat Baseball
 See y’all next season!
Jobywan

Makakilo Eruption
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
Season 59 Preview--- WEST

One of or more active posters from last season (Jezrat) is climbing to LL2, so I hope to pitch-in and help keep our forum active for this coming year.

The flip has occurred, new teams have hit the league, and I’m excited! Now that the dust has settled a bit, let's do a preview of the West (this is not a projection of placement, but in descending order of starting Power Index)

Venture Aces

Welcome ascending bot team! This is not your regular bot team. More like the Terminator than C3PO, weighing in at a heavy PI of 105.2, this guy is ready to steal my promotion dreams. Great looking squad, the only potential weakness I see is Range in the OF and at 2B. Otherwise, he’s got solid fielding, elite bats and elite pitching. I begin the season very afraid.

Simi Valley Pirates

3-peat return club Simi Valley ties the Aces with a starting PI of 105.2 and is just as scary. Strong hitting and pitching with the speed to get extra bases, the only short coming from last year was his fielding error rate.

Makakilo Eruption

After 3 straight 2 place finishes in III.4, the Eruption are here for another go. Starting PI of 103.9 and a young roster, they hope to not get too far behind coming out of the gates. Strong fielding and hitting, they could use a couple of their young arms to step up this year and improve on the club's average pitching from last season.

Littleton Genesiz

This ascending Colorado club joins us from IV.8 with a PI of 102.6. They are starting to show a little age, but nothing too concerning for this season. Their bats were elite, pitching strong, with elite fielding infielders. The only question mark was the error rate at CF.

Lahaina Mules

This will be Lahaina’s third straight season in LL3, with a starting PI of 102. They are starting to show a bit of age, which could affect their performance down the stretch if not addressed. An otherwise complete team that is a problem on any given day

Burbank Entertainers

Burbank descends from II.2 with a PI of 101.5. They are the only club this season I would say that is really starting with an age problem. With ten starters over the age of 34, they will begin the season as a dangerous opponent, but have some work to do before the year gets away from them.

Updated Monday, March 13 2023 @ 8:46:51 am PDT

Updated Monday, March 13 2023 @ 8:48:12 am PDT
Alyksandur

Boca Raton Gryphons
II.2

Broken Bat Baseball
 I’ll be putting up my usual preseason stuff a day late. I’ve got all the numbers I need for it, I just don’t have the time (or the spoons, admittedly) to get the write-ups done before Game #1 after having gone through VI.13’s. x.x

Previous Page | Show All | Next Page